In the card printer industry, the demand for kiosks that are used for various applications such as membership cards, ID cards, and credit cards has increased greatly.
IDP meets these new market demands with a new range of kiosks.
• A multi-hopper and card printer combination.
• A multi-hopper line that allows you to use a single card dispenser or combine external devices such as a card printer or encoding module.
Selection of IDP Kiosk New Range
1. KIOSK Card Printer
IDP Kiosk card printers are flexible with a fast response to various forms of self-service kiosks that require instant card issuance.
The Kiosk card printer combines the SMART-51 printer engine, which is highly durable and
has a fast issuance speed. These two types of multi-hopper systems will meet your various needs.
☑ SMART-51K 7M Series
• The SMART-51K 7M Series is designed to meet the high capacity and superior level of durability required by the
medium and large card issuing kiosks
• This series optimizes card selection and capacity by selecting from 1 hopper to 4 removable input hoppers holding either 300 or 500 cards each
• This series also features “Scratch free & Hook” technology for optimum printing and card feeding
☑ SMART-51K CM Series
• The SMART-51K CM Series is designed to accommodate all types of card issuing kiosks
• This series optimizes capacity by selecting from 2 to 8 removable input hoppers holding
100, 200, and 300 cards each and has a block-type cartridge with an adjustable height design.
2. Multi Hopper
The IDP Multi-hopper series offers two types of multi-card dispensers for self-service kiosks and is designed for various card issuance.
This type of dispenser allows a flexible choice for card capacity (2400 card max load) and
hopper quantity (Max. 8 hoppers) required for the size of the kiosk and application of use.
It is designed so customers can tailor the capacity and type of card to serve by choosing from 2 to 8 removable input hoppers that can load 300 or 500 cards depending on the IDP multi-hopper models,.
The IDP Multi-Hopper system features an all-metal frame, making it ideal for a high-volume issuance environment. This compact multi-hopper allows you to use not only card printers, but also combine external devices such as a card printer or encoding module that customers demand.
※ IDP does not support Kiosk integration in case of using card printers or using only one card dispenser.
IDP Kiosk offers a wide variety of self-service kiosk card printing systems to meet your visitor management, ID card, and credit card needs.
From kiosk card printer engine and kiosk dispenser to the self-service kiosk to include your users’ on-demand requirements.
See the .
For specific information on this, please contact IDP Sales Team.